Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spinach Dip

Tonight my mom hosted my cousin Ali's baby shower. It was a really nice event! She is due a month before me, its been a blast being pregnant together. We were born exactly a week apart, so it is really special that our sons will be so close in age as well.

Here is the recipe for the spinach dip I made for the occasion.

Spinach Dip

Ingredients:

1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 envelope dry vegetable soup mix
1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
3 green onions, chopped

Directions:

In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, dry vegetable soup mix, water chestnuts and green onions. Cover and chill in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours before serving.




Ali and I

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...