Monday, August 23, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


When I was still pregnant, I made a pizza dough and froze it for later use. Since I had leftover leftover crockpot buffalo chicken, I thought Id use the pizza dough I had on hand to make buffalo chicken pizza. Here is the Pizza Dough Recipe.

It was a great way to use the leftover chicken. Very yummy!

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
A Running Mama Cooks Original Recipe

Ingredients:

Pizza Dough
Crockpot buffalo chicken
Olive Oil
Red Onion, sauteed
2 cups Monterary Jack Cheese
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup celery, chopped
Creamy blue cheese dressing

Directions:

Arrange pizza dough on a pizza pan. Drizzle olive oil and spread with Monterary Jack cheese. Top with buffalo chicken, red onion, celery, and cheddar cheese. Drizzle with blue cheese dressing

Bake on 450 for 30 minutes.
ZACH'S RATING - ****

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...