Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken Burgers


I have to say I am rather impressed with myself tonight! I love when I can whip something up without a recipe and have it come out delicious! These burgers were a big hit! Super tasty!!
I am very happy that this turned out to be my 50th entry!

Bruschetta Chicken Burgers
A Running Mama original recipe

Bruschetta:
2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
fresh basil
few dashes of dried basil
few dashes of salt
drizzle of olive oil
drizzle balsamic vinegar
sprinkle shredded asiago cheese

Mix together and set aside

Burgers:
1 Lb ground chicken
1 egg
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup parm
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tsp dried basil
2 tbs Tastefully Simple Tomato and Garlic Pesto Dip Mix
2 cloves minced garlic
fresh black pepper


Mix ingredients together and form into burgers. Grill burgers until cooked through and melt provolone cheese. Top with bruschetta and place on a soft Italian roll.

YUM!

Get Tastefully Simple Tomato and Garlic Pesto Dip Mix and other great products here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...