Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tastefully Simple Garlic Pesto Parmesan Chicken

I have a few friends who are Tastefully Simple consultants so I have quite a few of their products on hand. They are all great, I've never been disappointed with anything I've tried.

I have been looking for a reason to use the Tomato & Garlic Pesto Dip Mix so when Gillian posted the following recipe, I was excited to give it a try. The recipe originally calls for the use of the Spinach & Herb Dip Mix, but I replaced it with the Tomato & Garlic Pesto.

Garlic Pesto Parmesan Chicken
Submitted to Tastefully Simple by Cheri Goldscheitter (PA)

Ingredients
2 beaten eggs
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. Tomato & Garlic Pesto Dip Mix
4 - 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Directions
Pour eggs in shallow dish. Combine cheese and Tomato & Garlic Pesto Dip Mix. Dip chicken in egg; roll in Parmesan cheese mixture. Place in greased baking dish; bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes.


I broiled the chicken when it was done for a few minutes to brown up the cheese. The chicken was moist and very tasty. I served it with a Caesar salad.

Chicken ready for the oven:



Get Tastefully Simple Tomato and Garlic Pesto Dip Mix and other great products here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...