Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Since I am also making pumpkin bread today, I decided to warm myself up with a homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte. I had saved the link to a crockpot version from A Year of Slow Cooking and have been dying to try it.


I cut the ingredients in half since it was only for me, and made it on the stove top instead of the crockpot. It worked out great! Here is the Original Recipe
Ingredients

1 cup milk (I used skim)
1 T canned pumpkin
1 T white sugar (I used Splenda)
1 T vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (I didn't measure, just sprinkled until I felt it was plenty)
1/2 cup strong brewed coffee

Add all ingredients into a small pot on low heat. Whisk together until warmed through. Garnish with whipped cream.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...